Python3.6 a little conundrum

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:58:08 EDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Gilmeh Serda
<gilmeh.serdah at nothing.here.invalid> wrote:
> Thanks. I guess I could get a new(-er) copy when that day comes and redo
> all this. I trust 3.6.0 won't be the last one. :)

As it says in the Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9–21:

"""
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the
counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou
two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
"""

We should thus infer that Python 3.9 will be the final release as
Guido does not want a 3.10 and proceeding to 4.0 would be unholy.