Pythos message

jorge.conrado at cptec.inpe.br jorge.conrado at cptec.inpe.br
Fri Mar 10 11:16:26 EST 2017

Hi,

I have a test script netcdf_example.py and I run it. I have my figures
on screen. But I had thse two emssages:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/setuptools-18.3.1-py2.7.egg/pkg_resources/__init__.py:1256:
UserWarning: /home/conrado/.python-eggs is writable by group/others and
vulnerable to attack when used with get_resource_filename. Consider a
more secure location (set with .set_extraction_path or the
PYTHON_EGG_CACHE environment variable).

  /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/collections.py:590:
FutureWarning: elementwise comparison failed; returning scalar instead,
but in the future will perform elementwise comparison
   if self._edgecolors == str('face'):

   Please, how can I solve this.

   Thanks

   Conrado