FYI: Removing posts with All Cap Authors

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:11:02 EST 2017

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 3:05:57 PM UTC-6, Peter Pearson wrote:
> I suspect I'm not the only fossil here who gets kinda
> misty contemplating NNTP's history.

Yeah. Well... Python-list has developed quite a reputation
within usenet antiquities circles for its highly coveted
collection of rare artifacts and strange oddities. A
perpetual freak show of sorts, suspended precariously in the
"goldilocks zone" somewhere between the heavenly wonders of
Guido's Time Machine and the absolute madness of
ZeroDivisionError.