Basic python understanding

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 20:50:23 EDT 2017

monica.snow1 at gmail.com writes:

> What would be some questions and answers so I gain a strong
> understanding of my candidate that has Python experience?

In addition to the resources others have pointed you at, it's worth
mentioning that it can be very hard to gauge experience past the basics
if you don't have it yourself.

If you currently have python developers at your company, it's worth
considering having one of them sit in on the interview or review the
candidate with you -- you'll be able to get a more accurate read on the
experience level of the candidate, and I'd imagine it'd be a help at
getting familiar with the types of things that you can be looking for
that indicate a good hire.