Hey, I'm new to python so don't judge.

Erik python at lucidity.plus.com
Tue Jan 3 10:11:26 EST 2017

On 04/01/17 02:47, Callum Robinson wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 3:35:53 PM UTC+13, Erik wrote:
> I did it and this is what it states when i run it
>
> hello.
> I have thought of a number between 1 and 100.
> Can you guess it?
> 5
> Low
> Sorry , you are too high. Try again.
>
> Does this mean the number i entered is to low but the code is still stating
it is to high?

The last code you posted will return "low", "high" or "win" from the
"is_same()" function. How does that relate to the "Low" that you are now
printing?

You must have changed something. If you are testing strings as return values
then they must be _exactly_ the same - including case and spaces etc.

Always remember that your computer is an idiot. It's the fastest idiot that
you'll ever know, and it could become your best friend. But it IS an idiot ;)

E.