asyncio does not always show the full traceback

jladasky at itu.edu jladasky at itu.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:54:17 EST 2017

> Does anyone know what I must change to get the full traceback?

Three years ago, I had a similar issue with incomplete tracebacks while using multiprocessing.Pool.  The discussion is here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.lang.python/qKTNNt8uKKU/biNyslh19ncJ;context-place=msg/comp.lang.python/qKTNNt8uKKU/c6K8kVdfTw4J

Other, better Python programmers than myself were treating this as a bug that needed to be fixed, and were doing so for Python 3.4.  The linked discussion contains a link to the developers' bug reports.  It appears that the bug was addressed, but I don't know if it was backported to every version of Python.  What version of Python are you using?