Python failed... Repeatedly

Jarod Nash jnash673 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:16:06 EST 2017

I have just started into python and this was my first time setting up my
own software. I ended up with pycharm and chose the python 3.6 or whatever
translator. Every time I run my hello world program I get the message
"invalid translator" and I get several pop ups giving me the options of
custom set up, repair, or uninstall I have tried custom set up a few times
and repair multiple times and even have gotten successful repairs even and
next time I hit test it goes right back to where it was. Finally I was
given the information for this from selecting the correct options in the
pop ups. Does anyone have suggestions and can someone confirm that pycharm
uses cpython instead of anaconda or jython ect. Please? Because I am taking
a cpython course.

P.s. I have tried visual studio, and like 3 other softwares and none of
them had a successful download, and I have windows 10 but am looking into
ubuntu.