Lies (was: we want python software)

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:53:20 EST 2017

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 3:05:33 PM UTC+5:30, Steve D'Aprano wrote:
> (By the way Rustom, if you're reading, thank you for that link to the video a
> few weeks ago about teaching 2 + 2 = 22. My blood pressure just about doubled
> watching it.)

[Ref: https://youtu.be/Zh3Yz3PiXZw ]

Yes… Lies are a big problem today.
[For myself] Between being nice and being truthful, latter should have priority.

I was at first surprised and even a bit shocked when people called me right-wing.
Over time Ive come to accept that lies (left-wing) is upstream of hate (right-wing).  And to the extent that effects must be stemmed from causes, the world
is probably safer with the right than the left

Coming to this thread, I am surprised that you took to task Abhiram R for his
(minor) slips of posting,
neglecting to mention that the repeated vituperative posts of "KM" are chock-full of
- grammatical errors
- spelling errors
- top-posting
- Indianisms like “lakh” “coolie” which are unlikely decipherable by an international audience
And that in a post critical of Indians!