Reading the documentation

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sat Aug 26 04:58:59 EDT 2017

On 26/08/2017 03:22, Rick Johnson wrote:
> Steve D'Aprano wrote:
>> Rustom Mody wrote:
>> [...]
>>> [Larry seems to be angry about/at somethin'… No idea who/what…]
>>
>> Chomsky challenges the prevailing world-view that the USA
>> is a force for good, by documenting the many, many, many
>> ways that the USA's actions are harmful, unjust, illegal
>> (occasionally all three at once) and in contradiction to
>> the nation's stated values. Many people don't like it when
>> you challenge their cherished myths.
>
> Nor when you glorify their most hated enemy.

Unusually, I'd like to speak as one of the list owners and ask people to
continue this thread of conversation elsewhere. We're quite tolerant to
fairly off-topic side-threads here, but I think this one is going to
generate more heat than light and it's not even tangentially on-topic.

So please feel free to have a private correspondence or to set
follow-ups to some political debating group. But let it drop on this list.

Thanks

TJG