Bigotry and hate speech on the python mailing list

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 18 18:47:41 EDT 2017

> I was referring to your post, in which a fairly solid argument was
> made for there being no guilt. Maybe you don't have any specific
> authority

I definitely don't, and I hope no one reads my words on this topic as
having special authority beyond their content :-)

> but until someone actually acts in a moderatorial role,
> solid arguments are plenty authoritative enough for most of us.

That's my hope. Thanks for saying so.

--
 \     “Sittin' on the fence, that's a dangerous course / You can even |
  `\       catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force” —Dire Straits, |