Bigotry and hate speech on the python mailing list

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 18 18:28:59 EDT 2017

> The charge has been examined and dropped. Steven did not violate the
> CoC. Please stop talking as if he has. He *was accused of* violating
> it, and then found innocent.

Which post are you referring to (can you provide a URL)? I'd like to see
who came to that conclusion, what their wording was, and what their
authority was to do so.

--
 \        “I have a microwave fireplace in my house. The other night I |
  `\   laid down in front of the fire for the evening in two minutes.” |