Python and the need for speed

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:15:04 EDT 2017

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 5:48:30 PM UTC-5, Erik wrote:
> On 10/04/17 03:23, Chris Angelico wrote:
> > Okay, I have a pretty thick skin, but this is getting a
> > bit obnoxious. Can you PLEASE post something that isn't
> > just insulting me? Thanks.
>
> Are you suggesting he should post something that insults
> you *and* others?

Oh, don't take Chris so seriously. He's not offended. He's
just one of those infants who utilizes pity in hopes that
mummy will come save him from the scary world of free
speech. Perhaps Chris would be happier if we created a py-
safe-zone for him: complete with coloring books, a petting
zoo and CNN running fake news stories that Hillary actually
won the election. Yep, that should pacify him for a while.

> If so, I'm up for being insulted too ;)

Sorry, but i don't insult people unless they deserve it.
(psst: try to be less nice and less intelligent, and then
_maybe_ i'll insult you.) Of course, in the end, you must
decide whether you have been insulted, or not. As a third
party, i have no control over other people's emotions.