Inclusion of of python and python libraries licensed with BSD- 3 clause license in proprietary software

Abhishek Kumar abhishek.physics01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:35:28 EDT 2017

Hello,

I tried finding the answer but even the lawyers  in my town have no idea about it and searching the web leaved me puzzled.
I am planning to make a software in python which will include libraries  licensed under BSD- 3 clause. Can I sell this software  under proprietary  license and legally inhibit redistribution by users under my own license.
Also if you know anyone who holds knowledge in this field then please do let me know..
Your response will be really helpful.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar
ᐧ