Which directory should requests and openpyxl modules be installed to?

Pauline psmith36 at ewu.edu
Mon Apr 3 17:02:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

  I am a newbie to Python.  I am using Python 2.7.12.  I want to install the modules of requests and openpyxl using pip.  In the Internet, people only said pip install requests, but they do not say in which directory.  I only found one that said install in the script directory within Python. Well, that didn't work.

  How and which directory in the command line to type pip install requests?

Thanks!
Pauline