Text-mode apps (Was :Who are the "spacists"?)

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 22:44:19 EDT 2017

On 04/01/2017 08:18 PM, Steve D'Aprano wrote:
>> And yet America continues to be emulated by 100% of the world.
>
> Well, at least 100% of the world that you know of. Which isn't saying much.

I plonked RR a long time ago, but this little doozie requires a reply!
Having just traveled half way across the globe to two different
continents last month, I can say very clearly that those places do not
wish to or strive to emulate the US.  Especially lately with the
current, unprecedented level of belligerence emanating from its highest
office.  And certainly not in language... The countries I visited are
extremely proud of their languages and cultures.  Anyway, just wow.