What is the correct form for saying "licensed under the same terms as Python itself"?

Mark Summerfield list at qtrac.plus.com
Wed Sep 14 10:58:36 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm developing a small Python software library that I want to publish as free software under the same terms as Python itself.

I notice that a few of Python's own files begin like this:

# Copyright 2007 XXX. All Rights Reserved.
# Licensed to PSF under a Contributor Agreement.

Is this form sufficient?
Do I need to include the PSF license with the package?
(Also, I don't actually remember if I've signed a Contributor Agreement.)

Thanks!