Python source repo

Andrea D'Amore anddam+NOSPAM at brapi.net
Sun Sep 11 04:25:56 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-10 15:27:07 +0000, Steve D'Aprano said:

> Never mind. I got bored and frustrated and Ctrl-C'ed the process and ran it
> again. This time it took about 15 seconds to complete.

Out of curiosity I checked for python debugger with "attach" feature
(aking to gdb/lldb) and I found a few but I figure one has to know some
hg internal in order to inspect where it hung up.

Btw I experienced similar, sporadic issues with hg in past, I had the
impression those were network-related, not reproducible on my side
anyway.

--
Andrea