pip3 : command not found

Vishal Subbiah subbiahvishal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:15:52 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks Ben for the response. I followed your suggestion and this is what i
get:

"python3 -m pip3 install LoremIpsum
/usr/local/opt/python3/bin/python3.5: No module named pip3"

"python3 -m pip install LoremIpsum
/usr/local/opt/python3/bin/python3.5: No module named pip"

How do I fix this?

Regards,
Vishal Subbiah
Institute for Computational and Mathematical Engineering
Masters Student
Stanford University