Python Shell in Russian exists/possible??

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:28:41 EDT 2016

On 10/11/2016 05:33 AM, Андрей Логунов wrote:
> I need the Python Shell for use in education (turtle graphics, etc.),
> but the UI must be localized in the Russian language. The question is
> if it's at all possible to feed the strings in or rebuild it or...

For educational purposes, you might find the Jupyter Notebook to be
worthwhile.  It's the interactive Python interpreter but in a format you
can use from the browser and it acts like a notebook too, allowing
editing and actually building of code from interactive snippets.  There
is some effort underway to build localization of language into it.
Unfortunately this effort is in its early stages.

There's also a module someone wrote for it to let you do the turtle
graphics module inside the notebook.

Anyway, if they had localization all finished, I'd say Jupyter Notebook
would be the way to go for your purposes.