Passing Variable to Function

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 9 15:29:34 EDT 2016

On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 19:06:54 +0000, John McKenzie wrote:

> Brendan and Alister, thank you both for responding.
>
>  I am very inexperienced with python, but not new to computers so on my
> own I realized the strings vs number mistake. (I seem to work with and
> learn about Python for a few weeks at a time with 6 to 12 months in
> between.

I spend most of my time simply lurking here because I am very much an
amateur (although in the distant pas I was a microcontroler firmware
programmer in 6800 assembler).
Primarily program in python for personal pleasure.
this ws on occasion where i felt I was able to offer as good an
explanation as anyone on the list so was glad to give something back

--
Why use Windows, since there is a door?