User Interface Suggestions? (newbie)

Beverly Howard bev at bevhoward.com
Wed Oct 5 09:10:05 EDT 2016

I'm new to Python, but have three decades of experience with FoxPro and VFP plus I started programming in Basic and still comfortable with that.

I have spent some time with Python and am now fairly familiar with the syntax and functions, but building a user interface has me stopped.

A primary question would be, "What are options for building a display that would update displayed values without scrolling?"

My first goal is to build a program that would interface with a Raspberry Pi to control a heating process.

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Howard