Package setup best practice style question

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat May 28 23:02:14 EDT 2016

On Sun, 29 May 2016 03:00 am, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2016 02:15 am, Gerald Britton wrote:
>
>> suppose I have a simple python project setup like this:
[...]

To which I responded:

> If this is a single project, why do you set it up like this? Is there a
> reason why you don't just have:
[...]

I'm sorry, on re-reading my post I realise that it might come across as a
bit confrontational. Sorry Gerald, it wasn't intended that way. I was just
intending to point out that we aren't forced to use a package structure at
all, unless it brings actual advantages to the project.

--
Steven