[Python-Dev] Python 3.6.0a1 is now available

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Mon May 23 21:36:06 EDT 2016

Ned,
It looks like you're still building for OS-X v. 10.6.

I can't find an official statement, but this:
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2950580/operating-systems/the-end-is-near-for-os-x-mountain-lion-support.html

Indicates that 10.8 is falling off Apple's support.

Maybe it's time for a newer baseline.

-Chris