ANN: Python 201 - Intermediate Python book

justin walters walters.justin01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:59:08 EDT 2016

On Mar 30, 2016 8:41 AM, "Mike Driscoll" <kyosohma at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that I am hard at work on my second book,
which is entitled Python 201 which will come out this Fall 2016. I
currently have a Kickstarter going where you can pre-order the book:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/34257246/python-201-intermediate-python

> I actually posted to this list last year about what you would consider to
be intermediate topics in Python. From that discussion and from some ideas
I had already been working, this book was born. The book is aimed for
people who already know the basics of Python but would like to learn more.
It is also written with Python 3 in mind.