[OT] C# -- sharp or carp? was Re: Learning Python (or Haskell) makes you a worse programmer

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Tue Mar 29 05:39:35 EDT 2016

Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> http://lukeplant.me.uk/blog/posts/why-learning-haskell-python-makes-you-a-worse-programmer/

I was about to post that in a few years' time C# will acquire enough
features to make code that follows the functional paradigm feasible in that
language.

Then I noted that this was the 10th anniversary repost ;)

My question to those who know a bit of C#: what is the state-of-the-art
equivalent to

"\n".join(foo.description() for foo in mylist
                         if foo.description() != "")