About PyPi: ETA from publish to searchable?

Daniel Wilcox dmw at yubasolutions.com
Thu Mar 17 19:01:27 EDT 2016

Hello!

I just recently published my first package to PyPi and was wondering -- how
long will it take before I actually can see it if I'm searching for it?  I
imagine the indexes are on some schedule but I'm chomping at the bit --
about how long is that?

Thanks,
-D

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/vcardtools/

ps:  If you're interested in using CardDAV to host your own contacts and
calendars,  or like command line/curses mail readers... the package may
even be helpful for you.  I know you mailhandler[1] fans are still out
there -- mh for life.... j/k. ;-)

[1] https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/Support/KB/Docs/MailHandlerMHUsingMH