Encapsulation in Python

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Tue Mar 15 20:39:29 EDT 2016

On 15/03/2016 21:02, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
> Am 14.03.16 um 23:40 schrieb BartC:
>> On 14/03/2016 22:20, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>>  > The RUE kept stating that he was an expert in unicode, but never once
>>  > provided a single shred of evidence to support his claim.  Until I see
>>  > substantiated evidence from you I am going to state quite cleary that
>>  > you've no idea, you're just another RUE.
>>
>> Sorry, I'm not going to do that, and I don't expect anyone here to have
>> to do so either. You will have to take my posts as they are.
>
> I don't think that you make things up, your posts are much too detailed
> and plausible to be made up. Nevertheless, why don't you setup a
> repository on an open source server, say github, and post your language
> implementation there? Actually I would try it out to see how it compares
> to other dynamic languages, especially since you do not use JIT
> compilation to native code, but still claim that you get good
> performance. You will also profit (in the form of bug reports) if
> somebody actually tries your code.

OK, I'll see what I can do. In the meantime I've put together some notes
about how my system works, and you can probably see that it's not so
easy! (Because I use custom languages with circular dependencies...)

But there's some info there that may or may not be of interest:

http://pastebin.com/MsGLsC23

(And I assume everyone here uses Linux? That's another minor problem...)

--
Bartc