Encapsulation in Python

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 17:02:56 EDT 2016

Am 14.03.16 um 23:40 schrieb BartC:
> On 14/03/2016 22:20, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>  > The RUE kept stating that he was an expert in unicode, but never once
>  > provided a single shred of evidence to support his claim.  Until I see
>  > substantiated evidence from you I am going to state quite cleary that
>  > you've no idea, you're just another RUE.
>
> Sorry, I'm not going to do that, and I don't expect anyone here to have
> to do so either. You will have to take my posts as they are.

I don't think that you make things up, your posts are much too detailed
and plausible to be made up. Nevertheless, why don't you setup a
repository on an open source server, say github, and post your language
implementation there? Actually I would try it out to see how it compares
to other dynamic languages, especially since you do not use JIT
compilation to native code, but still claim that you get good
performance. You will also profit (in the form of bug reports) if
somebody actually tries your code.

	Christian