Need help on a project To :"Create a class called BankAccount with the following parameters "

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:40:43 EDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM,  <chetam.chetzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have this same assignment to create Bank account and I am new to python. please help me out.

The best help you can get is:

DO THE WORK.

You can't simply ask for help without doing any work first. If you
want to learn how to write Python code, you will have to write code.
Start by writing as much of it as you can, and *then* ask for help,
when you get stuck. Otherwise, you're basically asking someone to do
your homework for you.

ChrisA