Continuing indentation

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Mar 5 02:17:22 EST 2016

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 08:14 am, sohcahtoa82 at gmail.com wrote:

> I wouldn't call PEP 8 "correct".  I would say that you just simply agree
> with PEP 8's suggestion.
>
> You guys are spending way too much time fighting over something that is
> clearly subjective.  Nobody is "correct" here.  There's no right and
> wrong, just simple preference.

Your point is taken, but I think there is an objectively better style. Or at
least there may be an objectively better style.

Of course, coming up with an objective definition of what is meant
by "better", and performing UI testing to determine which style is better,
is a lot of hard work for marginal gain. It's much more fun to just flame
each other :-)

--
Steven