Continuing indentation

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Mar 5 00:10:22 EST 2016

srinivas devaki <mr.eightnoteight at gmail.com> writes:

> thought i should add this here so that people will get to this after
> someone decides a standard way to do this :P

No, you've wasted that effort. If you want a request to be acted on by
those who maintain the official Python source, submit it to the official
Python bug tracker. Here, it will simply be ignored.

--
 \     “We live in capitalism. Its power seems inescapable. So did the |
  `\   divine right of kings.” —Ursula K. LeGuin, National Book Awards |