I'm wrong or Will we fix the ducks limp?

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Jun 5 21:08:07 EDT 2016

Random832 wrote:
> There *is* a variable called None
> [getattr(__builtins__, 'None')] which holds a leash tied to that puppy
> ... But nothing's special about the object
> itself, no more than any other object.

The only special-ish thing about it is that it's unique --
there will never be another one like it, no matter how
much dog breeding you do. Fortunately, it's also immortal.

It's not the only puppy with that property, though.
For instance, there's the pair True and False, born
of the same litter but of quite opposite temperaments.
And type, the ancient mother of all canines.

--
Greg