Storing data in mysql

mbg1708 at planetmail.com mbg1708 at planetmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:56:10 EDT 2016

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 09:51:59 UTC+1, Anup reni  wrote:
> How to store this 3 dimensional data in Mysql database for plotting on map?

Actually, this looks like a question about the use of the SQL standard.

I really like Joe Celko's book "Instant SQL Programming".....which provides LOTS of advice about portable SQL....likely across multiple SQL platforms.....

....and of course, both the question and my answer have nothing to do with Python or plotting or maps.