Storing data in mysql

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jun 2 07:19:16 EDT 2016

Anup reni <foxprone.r52 at gmail.com> writes:

> How to store this 3 dimensional data in Mysql database for plotting on
> map?

You have not asked a question relevant to Python.

You have asked a question much more to do with MySQL. Perhaps take the
discussion to a discussion forum for MySQL instead?

--
 \      “I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. |
  `\     But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take |