Python on Windows with linux environment

Muhammad Ali muhammadaliaskari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:22:45 EDT 2016

Hi,

I use windows regularly, however, I use linux for only my research work at supercomputer. In my research field (materials science) most of the scripts are being written in python with linux based system. Could I installed such linux based python on my window 7? So that I can use those linux based scripts written in python and I can also write my own scripts/code without entirely changing my operating system from windows to linux.

Looking for your valuable suggestions.

Thank you.