Can math.atan2 return INF?

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:48:48 EDT 2016

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 1:55:18 PM UTC+5:30, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Thursday 30 June 2016 12:13, Rustom Mody wrote:
>
> > In particular the question: "Are real numbers really real?" is where it
> > starts off... http://blog.languager.org/2015/03/cs-history-0.html
>
> The pre-history of what later became computer science is very interesting, but
> I fear that you are too focused on questions of "mysticism" and not enough on
> what those people actually did and said.

I’ve been preparing material for some classes on Theory of Computation (ToC)

Starting from the premise that in a way Gödel is more primary to ToC than Turing

[And also been fan of Gödel-Escher-Bach from my college days]

And came across this proof (by Gödel!) that God exists <tickled> :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_ontological_proof