How to do Integration testing of a C code/firmware in python

puravnshah at gmail.com puravnshah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:39:54 EDT 2016

I am doing an Internship at a company. I have a multi threaded code/firmware in c. I have done its unit testing with cantata in c++ and now want to do Integration testing in python with the device connected to my PC. From where do I start. How and what to write. The code has various functions with sensor, adc,dac, etc

If any more info let me know I am a newbie with no experience so let me know if any mistake