What exactly is "exact" (was Clean Singleton Docstrings)

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Jul 20 18:46:58 EDT 2016

Random832 wrote:
>>Well, your amp hours will be shittier with a lower voltage.
>
> Define "shittier". An incandescent flashlight (which consumes less power
> at lower voltage) will last longer, but won't be as bright. If it's
> still acceptably bright, that's not worse.

I think the point is that the cell will deliver (at most)
the same number of amp-hours at high load as low load,
but if the voltage is lower, those amp-hours will
represent less energy delivered to the load. An amp-hour
that doesn't give you as much energy as you were expecting
could be described as "shitty". :-)

On top of that, the cell might deliver less amp-hours at
high load, for bonus shittiness.

--
Greg