Meta decorator with parameters, defined in explicit functions

Lawrence D’Oliveiro lawrencedo99 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:06:19 EDT 2016

On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 12:02:23 PM UTC+12, Ian wrote:
> I'm talking about the docstring of the *decorator*, not func.

*Sigh*. Originally somebody was complaining that the lambda version didn’t allow for good (or any) docstrings. So I posted my version, and I went to all the effort of ensuring that every generated function had a good docstring. And now you are trying to knock me down for that?

What the hell is wrong with you people?!?