psss...I want to move from Perl to Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 29 17:47:40 EST 2016

Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> writes:

> You should have started with the official tutorial:
>
> https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/

And these days the default recommendation should be to start with the
official tutorial for the current stable version of the Python language,
Python 3 <URL:https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/>.

--
 \       “We jealously reserve the right to be mistaken in our view of |
  `\      what exists, given that theories often change under pressure |