psss...I want to move from Perl to Python

Fillmore fillmore_remove at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:42:27 EST 2016

I actually have a few followup question.

- will iNotebook also work in Python 3?

- What version of Python 3 do you recommend I install on Windows?

- Is Python 3 available also for CygWin?

- I use Ubuntu at home. Will I be able to install Python 3 with apt-get?
will I need to uninstall previous versions?

- Is there a good IDE that can be used for debugging? all free IDEs for
Perl suck and it would be awesome if Python was better than that.

Thanks