Pyhon Icon

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:13:53 EST 2016

On 29 January 2016 at 11:00, Walter Nakatana <WNakatana at meatco.com.na> wrote:
> Every time I install python , I don't see the icon on my desktop neither in my C: drive

Hi Walter, I guess you're using Windows. There are many different ways
to run Python. One way that beginners often use is to run IDLE. You
can find some instructions for that here:
http://www.annedawson.net/Python_Editor_IDLE.htm

The exact instructions will depend on which version of Windows you are
using, which version of Python you installed and exactly how you
installed it. You haven't given that information but I would guess
that you have IDLE installed and that you can run it from the programs
menu somehow.

--
Oscar