Installing pygame

jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Thu Jan 21 06:24:41 EST 2016

I literally just installed pyGame under 3.5.1, using following .whl file
that pulled off a site offering collections of .whl files:
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/

And, according to following page, the command of pi3p install
...followed by name of .whl file... handled installing pyGame under 3.5.1:
https://skellykiernan.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/python-pygame-install/

That was after copying the .whl file into the./scripts directory under
python 3.5.1 installation path.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker