wxpython strange behaviour

Shiva Upreti katewinslet626 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:05:42 EST 2016

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4baa67aafd04555eb4e6

I wrote the above code to display a toasterbox, and I didnt want it to display any frames on the screen, just a toasterbox. The problem with this code is that it runs fine when I run it the first time, but when I run it next time it shows some error and the toasterbox doesnt disappear from the screen itself(it should though).
Error message I got:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/f0d4ec685d2432c80a1

There is one more issue. I am using canopy as my environment, and when i run it using canopy it works fine at least for the first time but when I run it using command prompt in windows 10, nothing happens, I get no errors and still it does not work.

Please help me solve these issues.