Which Python editor has this feature?

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:49:47 EST 2016

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 7:30:10 AM UTC+5:30, jf... at ms4.hinet.net wrote:
> It lets you jump between the current cursor position and the line the upper level indentation start, something like the bracket matching in C editor. Because of Python use indentation as its code block mark, It might be helpful if we can jump between different level of it:-)
>

> --Jach Fong

Recent emacs' python  mode has all these bunch of python-nav-* functions.
You may have (as usual with emacs!) to choose which you like best, ie not all are not bound to keys.
----------------------------
Click on a completion to select it.
In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.

Possible completions are:
python-nav--beginning-of-defun 	python-nav--forward-defun
python-nav--forward-sexp 	python-nav--lisp-forward-sexp
python-nav--lisp-forward-sexp-safe 	python-nav--syntactically
python-nav--up-list 	python-nav-backward-block
python-nav-backward-defun 	python-nav-backward-sexp
python-nav-backward-sexp-safe 	python-nav-backward-statement
python-nav-backward-up-list 	python-nav-beginning-of-block
python-nav-beginning-of-defun 	python-nav-beginning-of-statement
python-nav-end-of-block 	python-nav-end-of-defun
python-nav-end-of-statement 	python-nav-forward-block
python-nav-forward-defun 	python-nav-forward-sexp
python-nav-forward-sexp-safe 	python-nav-forward-statement
python-nav-if-name-main 	python-nav-up-list