Which Python editor has this feature?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:58:56 EST 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:59 PM,  <jfong at ms4.hinet.net> wrote:
> It lets you jump between the current cursor position and the line the upper level indentation start, something like the bracket matching in C editor. Because of Python use indentation as its code block mark, It might be helpful if we can jump between different level of it:-)

I coded this up as a patch for SciTE/Scintilla at one point, but it
didn't get accepted. It was used for a while at my work, but never
really settled in as being useful. Python code tends not to be as big
and complex as C code often is, so it's not as useful to have a
feature like this.

If you want it, I can probably hunt down the patch file somewhere.

ChrisA