PyFladesk :: create GUI apps by Python and HTML, CSS and Javascript.

jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Jan 8 01:07:59 EST 2016

Ok, double-checked again, and if force it to run under 2.7, then it
complains about lack of pyQT4 - that's one of the issues was asking
about relating to GUI frameworks - pyQT hasn't always worked too well
under 2.7 in terms of accessibility API's in past, but, will 'see' if
can get hold of that module for 2.7, and take it from there.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA