Everything good about Python except GUI IDE?

MWS miragewebstudio12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:35:39 EST 2016

On Saturday 27 February 2016 04:48 PM, wrong.address.1 at gmail.com wrote:
> I have some VB forms with more than a hundred objects. If I cannot drag and drop text boxes, list boxes, labels, etc., it will be too much work to create that with several lines of code for each object.
>
> Isn't there any good GUI IDE like Visual Basic? I hope there are some less well known GUI IDEs which I did not come across. Thanks.
Hello,

I too faced such a problem, being familiar with basic i too found it
difficult to transition from designer to text only, but i found the
solution, i.e. qt, try pyqt, for desigining try qt creator, i don't know
if qt designer is still installable but qt creator is. you can easily
design your forms and generate python code and then integrate them with
your program. a little commandline stuff, but you can always batch it up.

George