SQLite

Klaus Jantzen k.d.jantzen at mailbox.org
Mon Feb 22 03:40:59 EST 2016

   On 02/22/2016 02:44 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:

 On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Albert-Jan Roskam
 [1]<sjeik_appie at hotmail.com> wrote:

 IIRC, you have to do
 sudo apt-get install build-essential python-dev
 ... then re-compile python

 That may well work, but it's probably easier to work this way:

 sudo apt-get build-dep python3

 That should grab all the compilation dependencies of the python3
 package, which on Wheezy is a 3.2 IIRC. The deps haven't changed since
 then AFAIK.

 When you build, you should get a summary at the end that tells you
 about any modules that couldn't be built. The most common reason for
 that is missing deps. If you still have any after running the above,
 post here and we may be able to more directly advise.

 ChrisA

   That did not work because I did not install Python 3.5. with apt-get
   but downloaded the source and compiled myself.
   Thus apt-get does not have any information about the Python 3.5
   installation.
   I got it to work following the hint by Albert-Jan Roskam.
   --

   K.D.J.