Are there any pyvcp experts here?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Feb 17 13:21:49 EST 2016

Greetings;

I am having difficulty with the resultant gui objects its making that are
too tall.  They fit in the <vbox></vbox> except the resultant box is 40
to 50 pixels too tall, wasting valueable screen real estate, and I
that seems to be acceptable.

I know the list strips attachments, so whoever wants to tackle in, I'll
put the screen snapshot (one pix is worth 10k words), and the .xml file
that constructs in on my web page & send the link.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)